Texans for a Republican Majority
In March 2003, Texans for Public Justice filed a complaint with Travis County District Attorney Ronald Earle. The complaint letter asked his office to investigate possible Texas Election Code violations by TRMPAC. The Travis County District Attorney's office is now investigating TRMPAC for illegal use of corporate donations to elect Republican candidates to state office.
- Texans for a Republican Majority page on The Center for Public Integrity website.
- Texans for a Republican Majority page on FollowTheMoney.org website.
- Texans for Public Justice web page.
Articles & Commentary
- Michael Weisskopf and David Maraniss, "Forging an Alliance for Deregulation," Washington Post, March 12, 1995.
- Alison Mitchell and Marc Lacey, "DeLay Inc.. -- A special report: A Lawmaker Amasses Power, and Uses It. A CLOSER LOOK: DeLay's Fund-Raising Vehicles," New York Times, October 26, 1999.
- Andrew Wheat, "DeLay, Inc. on the Brink? Prosecutors Probe the Legality of Tom DeLay’s Texas Republican Majority," Multinational Monitor, April 12, 2004.
- "Republicans return DeLay PAC donations," The Hill, November 26, 2005.