The Quarterly Review
"The Quarterly Review was founded in 1809, as a counterbalance to the Whig Edinburgh Review.The founders included George Canning (later a Conservative Prime Minister), Robert Southey (later Poet Laureate) and the novelist Sir Walter Scott, and it was published by the eminent London publisher John Murray. It became one of the 19th century’s most influential journal... The Quarterly Review was revived in 2007, under the aegis of former Conservative MP Sir Richard Body, who is Chairman of the Editorial Board. It appeared as a print journal between Spring 2007 and Autumn 2011 – PDFs of all issues are available at our Archive page – but like many other journals it has migrated to the internet.
"The Editor is Derek Turner, the Deputy Editor Dr. Leslie Jones, the American Editor Prof. Mark G. Brennan and the Australian editor Edwin Dyga. Ilana Mercer is a Contributing Editor. Stuart Millson is Classical Music Editor, and M. W. Davis the Poetry Editor.
"The site contains a mixture of in-depth political essays on all the most important and controversial subjects, written by leading intellectuals and opinion-formers. Our writers have included leading academics and public figures as well as a range of new writers.
- Jillian Becker, Cory Bernardi, Sir Richard Body, Archie Brown, Ricardo Duchesne, Frank Ellis, Paul Gottfried, Ronald J. Granieri, Niels Hav, Richard Heinberg, Kannemeyer, Patrick Keeney, Roy Kerridge, Michael Levin, Stoddard Martin, Ilana Mercer, Ezra Mishan, Horatio Morpurgo, Anthony O'Hear, Kirby Olson, John Papworth, Ron Paul, Tito Perdue, Robert Plomin, Sir Julian Rose, Kenneth Royce Moore, Kirkpatrick Sale, Catharine Savage Brosman, Rupert Sheldrake, Kazuo Shii, Ann Stevenson, Lord Sudeley, Taki Theodoracopulos, Rowan Williams, Glenn Wilson 
Advisory Board (Spring 2012)
- Sir Richard Body, Prof Paul Gottfried, Dr Stoddard Martin, Prof Ezra Mishan, Prof Dwight Murphey, Prof Anthony O’Hear
- Sir Richard Body, Prof Paul Gottfried, Prof Ezra Mishan, Prof Dwight Murphey, Prof Anthony O’Hear
- Advisory Board: Sir Richard Body, John Coleman, Prof Paul Gottfried, Prof Ezra Mishan, Prof Dwight Murphey, Prof Anthony O’Hear, Diana Schumacher, Prof Michael Wheeler.
Advisory Board (Spring 2009)
- Managing Editor: Luise Hemmer Pihl.
Chairman of the Editorial Advisory Board: Sir Richard Body.
- John Coleman
- Edward Goldsmith
- Paul Gottfried
- Ezra Mishan
- Dwight Murphey
- Anthony O’Hear
- Diana Schumacher
- Michael Wheeler
- Sir Richard Body, John Coleman, Edward Goldsmith, Prof Paul Gottfried, Prof Ezra Mishan, Prof Dwight Murphey, Prof Anthony O’Hear, Diana Schumacher, Prof Michael Wheeler.
- John Coleman, Edward Goldsmith, Prof Antony Flew, Prof Ezra Mishan, Prof Dwight Murphey, Diana Schumacher.
- Editorial Derek Turner
- Morphology and memory – an interview with Rupert Sheldrake
- Muslim captivity and the retreat of Pax Britannica Roger Kershaw
- A voting strategy for the European elections J Alan Smith
- Globalism 2.0: locating reverse racism Matthew A Roberts
- Greek lessons – how the cradle of the West became multicultural
- Ioannis Kolovos
- One “human family”? Darwin on race Leslie Jones
- Movable cultures and Victorian novels: how materialism caused today’s crisis
- Claire Charlotte McKechnie
- Whatever happened to responsibility? Patrick Keeney
- Reading gaol – why so many children are imprisoned by illiteracy Sean Gabb
- The epiphany of a bien-pensant Edward Dutton
- At the Baron Bill Hartley
- Seagulls Peter Stark
- Second Reading: Saturday by Ian McEwan Jeff Doorn
- Uncollected Folk Roy Kerridge
- Replay I: Brief Encounter Johanna Rhiannon Johnson
- Replay II: Nosferatu Derek Turner
- Taki’s Universe Taki
- Fourth World John Papworth
- Correspondence Edward Spalton, Gary Woods, Takuan Seiyo
- Classic QR: Testing one’s metal John Stewart Huffstot
- Bloomfield Books is based at the same house in Sudbury, 26 Meadow Ln, Sudbury, CO10 2TD
- The Quarterly Review Home, organizational web page, accessed June 6, 2014.