Theodore Roosevelt IV
Theodore Roosevelt IV "is a Managing Director at Lehman Brothers and a member of the Firm's senior client coverage group. After receiving an A.B. degree from Harvard, joining the Navy, and serving the Department of State as a Foreign Service Officer in Washington, D.C. and Upper Volta, West Africa, he took a special leave of absence from the Department of State to attend the Harvard Business School, from which he received an M.B.A. in 1972. An active conservationist, Mr. Roosevelt is former Chairman of the Board of the League of Conservation Voters and former Co-Chair of the Center for Biodiversity and Conservation at the American Museum of Natural History. He serves on the Chairman's Council for the Natural Resources Defense Council and on the Governing Council of the Wilderness Society. He is Director of The Institute for Environmental and Natural Resources at the University of Wyoming. He was appointed by Governor Pataki to the New York State Recreation and Historic Preservation Commission for the City of New York and the Hudson River Park Trust. In addition, he is a Trustee of the American Museum of Natural History and a member of the Council on Foreign Relations and The Economic Club of New York. He is a Governor of the Foreign Policy Association, and a frequent lecturer on history and economics at New York University." 
- Director, Alliance for Climate Protection 
- Director, Climate Reality Project 
- Director, Foreign Policy Association (in 2001/02 at least)
- Director, Korea Society 
- Director, World Resources Institute
- Honorary Board, Republicans for Environmental Protection 
- Board of Councilors, China-US Center for Sustainable Development 
- Advisory Council, Center for Biodiversity and Conservation 
Resources and articles
- Board of Directors, Alliance for Climate Protection, accessed October 20, 2007.
- Climate Reality Project Board, organizational web page, accessed December 6, 2014.
- Directors, Korea Society, accessed April 16, 2008.
- Honorary Board, Republicans for Environmental Protection, accessed September 14, 2010.
- China-US Center for Sustainable Development Board of Councilors, organizational web page, accessed June 21, 2013.
- Center for Biodiversity and Conservation Advisory Council, organizational web page, accessed April 25, 2012.
- "Biography", Accessed January 2007.