Theory and Society
The journal Theory and Society "publishes theoretically-informed analyses of social processes, providing a forum for an international community of scholars. It opens its pages to authors working at the frontiers of social analysis, regardless of discipline."
Accessed April 2010: 
- Roger Brubaker, University of California, Los Angeles; Raewyn Connell, University of Sydney, Australia; Anthony Giddens, London School of Economics; Walter Goldfrank, University of California, Santa Cruz; Martin Jay, University of California, Berkeley; Chandra Mukerji, University of California, San Diego; Richard Swedberg, Stockholm University; Ivan Szelenyi, Yale University; Vera Zolberg, New School for Social Research; Sharon Zukin, City University Graduate Center of New York
- Janet Gouldner, University of California at Davis, USA
- Karen G. Lucas, Dept. of Communication, University of Missouri, St. Louis, USA
Assistant Managing Editor:
Book Review Editors:
- Carl Boggs, National University, Los Angeles; Richard Colignon, Sociology Dept., St. Louis University, MO, USA; David Swartz, Boston University, MA, USA
University of California-Davis:
- Parul Baxi; Jordan Carroll; Ethan Evans; Valerie Feldman; Brian Halpin; Jennifer Haylett; John Kincaid; Kelsey Meagher; David Michalski; Robert M. Saper; Karin Root
St. Louis, Missouri:
- Gretchen Arnold; Cory Blad; Deborah Cohen; Richard Colignon; Rita Csapo Sweet; Don Conway-Long; Matthew Davis, Lisa Dorner; Ruth Iyob; Victoria Johnson; William Kyle; Karen Lucas; Dennis Mares; Danielle MacCartney; Andrea Miller; Jody Miller; Donald Morse; Warren Rosenblum; Allon Uhlman; Chikako Usui
- C. Fred Alford, University of Maryland; Javier Auyero, University of Texas, Austin; CECYP, Buenos Aires; Nicola Beisel, Northwestern University; Charles Camic, Northwestern University; Miguel Centeno, Princeton University; Paul DiMaggio, Princeton University; Cornelis Disco, University of Twente; Karen E. Fields, Richmond, VA; Roger Friedland, University of California, Santa Barbara; Harriet Friedmann, University of Toronto, ON; Todd Gitlin, New York University; Jack Goldstone, University of California, Davis; Michael Hanagan, New School for Social Research; Jerome Karabel, University of California, Berkeley; Michael Kennedy, University of Michigan; Greta Krippner, University of Michigan; Karen Lucas, University of Missouri-St.Louis; Thomas McPhail, University of Missouri-St. Louis; John Mohr, University of California, Santa Barbara; Chandra Mukerji, University of California-San Diego; James B. Rule, University of California-Berkeley; Magali Sarfatti-Larson, University of Urbino; Michael Schudson, University of California, San Diego; Jeremy J. Shapiro, The Fielding Graduate Institute; David Swartz, Yale University; Andrew Walder, Stanford University; Bruce Western, Harvard University; J.M. Winter, University of Cambridge
Resources and articles
- Editorial Board, Theory and Society, accessed April 3, 2010.