Thomas Houlahan has been described as the "International Observer Mission Head" for the CMD Pakistan.
A brief biographical note at the foot of a February 2008 opinion column stated that "Thomas Houlahan is an associate at the Center for Security and Science and he was also identified as such in an April Washington Times opinion piece he authored. 
He is a former member of the New Hampshire House of Representatives and a graduate of American University's Campaign Management Institute."
A biographical note on Houlahan at the Center for Security and Science  states:
- J.D. Franklin Pierce Law Center, Concord, N.H. (1995)
- M.S. (Government) Campbell University, Buies Creek, N.C. (1987)
- B.S. (Social Sciences) Campbell University, Buies Creek, N.C. (1985)
- Military Analyst, state-wide (New Hampshire) television and radio during the Gulf Conflict
- Political Columnist (1990-92), New London (N.H.), Times, The Hometown Messenger,The Highland Journal.
- Lecturer: James Madison University, Fort Hood and Fort Knox
- Adjunct Researcher, House Asian and Pacific Affairs Subcommittee (1988-90)
- Member, New Hampshire House of Representatives (1992-94).
- Gulf War: The Complete History, Schrenker Military Pub; 1st ed edition, April 1999. ISBN 0966845609 ISBN 978-0966845600
Articles and Resources
Related SourceWatch Articles
Houlahan, Thompas Pakistan'ts pleasant surprise, Washington Times, April 27, 2008.
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|