Timmons and Company
Timmons and Company was a Washington D.C. lobbying firm that was founded in 1975. In 2010 it merged with BKSH & Associates Worldwide to form Prime Policy Group, a subsidiary of Burson-Marsteller Global Public Relations.
On its website, Timmons and Company listed its clients, which are presumed to be its historical client list not its current clients, as:
- American Council of Life Insurers
- American Health Care Association
- American Medical Association
- American Petroleum Institute
- Anheuser-Busch Companies, Inc.
- Centex Corporation
- Cox Enterprises
- DaimlerChrysler Corporation
- The D&B Corporation
- Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corporation
- Kinetic Concepts, Inc.
- Lincare Holdings, Inc.
- Micron Technology, Inc.
- M2Z Networks, Inc.
- Primerica Financial Services
- Teva Pharmaceuticals USA, Inc.
- TruePosition, Inc.
- Union Pacific Corporation
- University of Miami
- VISA U.S.A., Inc.
- William E. Timmons, Chairman Emeritus
- Bryce L. Harlow, President and Managing Director
- Richard J. Tarplin, Chairman of the Board and Managing Director
- Michael J. Bates, Vice President and General Counsel
- William E. Timmons, Jr., Vice President
- John J. Kelliher, Vice President
- Joab M. Lesesne, III, Vice President
- Ginger G. Loper, Vice President
- Michelle M. Bright, Director of Research
- Daniel B. Shapiro, VP (hired Feb. 2007)
Articles and resources
Related SourceWatch articles
- Website, Prime Policy Group, accessed December 2010.
- Murray Waas, "McCain Transition Chief Aided Saddam In Lobbying Effort," Huffington Post, October 14, 2008.