" Tom is an educationalist. He founded the award winning charity Envision, which provides schools across the county with extra curricular citizenship programmes. He was Head of Education at the Sorrell Foundation where he worked closely with the Department for Education to involve users of schools and Academies in school capital investment projects. Tom is an associate of the Human Scale Education Movement, an education reform charity, and special advisor to the Clore Duffield Foundation, which invests in cultural education spaces. He believes good design can change behavior. " 
- Managing Partner, School Creative
- Associate, London Children's Museum
- Co-Founder & Senior Manager (and now Trustee) at Envision
- Former Project Officier, Gaia Foundation (1999 – 2000) 
Resources and articles
- School Creative Contact, organizational web page, accessed October 9, 2012.