VOX Global Mandate
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Its co-chairs when launched were :
- Rob Allyn, Allyn & Company
- Kevin Bell, Fleishman-Hillard's regional director for the UK and South Africa
- Jim Margolis, GMMB
- Kieran Mahoney, Mercury Public Affairs
The political consulting firms Allyn & Company, GMMB, and Mercury Public Affairs are all owned by Fleishman-Hillard .
- Fleishman-Hillard & the controversy on overbilling the Los Angeles Department of Water and Power
- Kevin Bell
- "Fleishman Hillard Launches New Global Campaign Business: "VOX Global MandateSM" To Focus Fleishman-Hillard's Worldwide Political Assets On Winning Campaigns For Corporations, Parties, Candidates & Causes In The New Global Democracy", Media Release, Washington, D.C., and London, May 19, 2005.
- "Fleishman launches politics-based business", CommuniquéLive.com, May 25, 2005.
- Hamilton Nolan and Douglas Quenqua, "Two more shops seek to export Washington-style campaign tactics", PRWeek, May 27, 2005.