Jump to navigation Jump to search
Visteon Corporations's "vision is to partner with our customers to help them build the best vehicles in the world. We will apply our automotive intellect to design and produce components, systems and modules that appeal to drivers and passengers." 
- Michael F. Johnston - Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
- Donald J. Stebbins - President and Chief Operating Officer
Discover Which Corporations are the Biggest Violators of Environmental, Health and Safety Laws in the United States
Violation Tracker is the first national search engine on corporate misconduct covering environmental, health, and safety cases initiated by 13 federal regulatory agencies. Violation Tracker is produced by the Corporate Research Project of Good Jobs First. Click here to access Violation Tracker.
Accessed December 2007: 
- Michael F. Johnston - Chairman
- William H. Gray III
- Patricia L. Higgins
- Karl J. Krapek
- Charles L. Schaffer
- Donald J. Stebbins
- Richard J. Taggart
- James D. Thornton
- Kenneth B. Woodrow
Resources and articles
Related Sourcewatch articles
- ↑ Fast Facts, Visteon, accessed December 10, 2007.
- ↑ Leadership Team, Visteon, accessed December 10, 2007.