Wholesale Financial Markets and Services APG
The Wholesale Financial Markets and Services All Party Group exists "To provide a medium through which MPs and peers with a financial services interest may be briefed on matters affecting the UK's financial services industry".
- Chair: Nigel Beard MP (Lab)
- Vice Chair: Tim Loughton MP (Con)
- Secretary: David Ruffley MP (Con)
- Treasurer: Norman Lamb MP (LD)
- Contact: Ms Patricia Duncan, Futures and Options Association
Futures and Options Association acts as the group's secretariat, assisted by Weber Shandwick.
£4,500 received from each of the following members of the Industry Advisory Group to meet the group's operational costs:
- British Bankers Association,
- Corporation of London,
- Euronext liffe,
- Futures and Options Association,
- International Petroleum Exchange,
- International Securities Market Association,
- London Clearing House,
- London Metal Exchange,
- London Stock Exchange (registered November 2003).
Other SourceWatch resources
- All-Party Parliamentary Group
- All Party Groups in the House of Commons: Subject Groups
- All Party Groups in the House of Commons: Country Groups
- "Register of All-Party Groups", United Kingdom Parliament. (List dated 16 September 2004.)