World Cocoa Foundation
The World Cocoa Foundation (WCF) "was formed in 2000 to address these issues. Today, it plays a leading role in helping cocoa farming families by developing and managing effective, on-the-ground programs, raising funds and acting as a forum for broad discussion of the cocoa farming sector’s needs."  They are a member of the Corporate Council on Africa.
Accessed May 2009: 
- William Guyton - President
- Robert Peck - Program Director, Latin America
- Tracey Duffey - Program Director, Southeast Asia and West Africa
- Charlie Feezel - Education Program Director
- Virginia Sopyla - Program Coordinator
- Catherine Alston - Program Coordinator
- Clementine Leahy - Office Assistant
- Holly Houston - Finance & Budget Analyst
"VIENNA, VA - October 24, 2007 - The World Cocoa Foundation (WCF) is pleased to announce Karl Walk, director of cocoa for Blommer Chocolate Company, was elected chairman for a two-year term beginning in 2008. Jeff Morgan, director of global programs of Mars Incorporated, and Clive Barnes, assistant vice president of R&D knowledge and GLA management for Nestlé, were elected co-vice chairs for the 2008/2009 term. Alain Fredericq, director, chocolate - business development manager, ADM Cocoa, will continue in his role as secretary/treasurer for 2008.
"WCF thanks outgoing Chairman John C. Long, vice president of corporate social responsibility for The Hershey Company, for his years of service. He will continue to serve on the Executive Committee and will support the new leadership in the position of chair emeritus.
"Steve Genzoli, director of quality assurance and research and development for Ghirardelli Chocolate Company, and Gerry Manley, managing director of Olam Cocoa for Olam International Ltd., were elected to the WCF Executive Committee as representatives of the Small and Medium Enterprise (SME) membership category."
"John C. Long, vice president of corporate affairs for The Hershey Company, has been re-appointed board chairman for a one-year term in 2007. Roger Dehnel, cocoa sustainability director of Mars Inc will serve an additional year as co-vice chair and Karl Walk, director of the cocoa department, Blommer Chocolate Company, has been selected to join him as co-vice chair. Alain Fredericq, director for chocolate in Europe, ADM Cocoa, was elected secretary/treasurer for the 2007 term.
"Mrs. Sol Beatriz Arango, president of Compania Nacional de Chocolates S.A., small and medium enterprise (SME) representative, and Mr. David Zimmer of CAOBISCO as the trade association representative were elected to the WCF Executive Committee." 
Resources and articles
Related Sourcewatch articles
- About, World Cocoa Foundation, accessed May 27, 2009.
- Contact, World Cocoa Foundation, accessed May 27, 2009.
- World Cocoa Foundation Announces New Officers and Executive Committee Members, CSR Wire, accessed May 27, 2009.
- World Cocoa Foundation announces 2007 Officers and new Executive Committee Members, ecandy, accessed May 27, 2009.