World Diamond Council
The World Diamond Council is an international diamond industry trade association that was formed to oversee the "development, implementation and oversight of a tracking system for the export and import of rough diamonds to prevent the exploitation of diamonds for illicit purposes such as war and inhumane acts." 
- ABN Amro Bank International Division
- Alrosa Company
- American Gem Society
- Antwerpse Diamantbank
- Association of Diamond Manufacturers of Russia
- Belgian Federation of Diamond Bourses
- BHP Diamonds & Industrial Metals
- Canadian Diamond Consultants Inc.
- Centre for Expertise, Valuation and Certification (Democratic Republic of Congo)
- De Beers
- De Beers LV
- Debswana Diamond Co.
- Diamond Chamber of Russia
- Diamond Dealers Club New York
- Diamond Federation of Hong Kong
- Diamond Manufacturers and Importers Association
- Diamond Trading Company
- Dubai Metals and Commodities Center
- EGL USA
- Eurostar Diamonds Ltd.
- Gem and Jewelry Export and Promotion
- Harry Winston, Inc.
- International Diamond Manufacturers Association
- International Gemological Institute
- Israel Diamond Exchange
- Israel Diamond Institute
- Israel Diamond Manufacturers Association
- Jewelers of America
- Jewelers Vigilance Committee
- Leviev Group of Companies
- London Diamond Bourse
- Manufacturing Jewelers and Suppliers of America
- Ministry of Mines (Namibia)
- Namdeb Diamond Corporation
- Rapaport Corporation
- Rio Tinto Diamonds
- Rosy Blue
- Shanghai Diamond Exchange Co. Ltd.
- South African Diamond Board
- Signet Group PLC
- Tacy Diamond Consultants
- The Dubai Multi Commodities Centre
- Tiffany & Co.
- Union Bank of Israel
- United Association of South Africa* World Federation of Diamond Bourses
- Zale Corporation.
52 Vanderbilt Avenue, 19th Floor
New York, NY 10017 USA
Other SourceWatch Resources
- Randi Schmelzer, "'Blood Diamond' compels Diamond council to educate", PR Week, September 6, 2006. (Sub req'd)