Youth For a Free Europe
Youth For a Free Europe is an anti-european union campaign in the UK. It is the complement to the Young European Movement.
Youth For a Free Europe is the leading non-party campaign for young people campaigning against a centralised, or federal, European State.
If you think the current direction of the European Union is out of date, and if you want Britain to keep the Pound, please get in touch.
- Treasurer Will Marshall
- Communications Officer Cara Gillani
- London Organiser Florence Heath
- IT Officer James Harvard
- Publications Officer Frances Perry
- Trade Union Liaison Officer Ian Morrison
- International Officer (Central and Eastern Europe) Glenn Forster
- International Officer (Scandinavia) Paul Sharp
- Youth for a Free Europe,
- PO Box 39656,
- London W2 5XH