Youth at Risk
"Youth at Risk (YAR) is a not-for-profit, volunteer driven organization committed to transforming the chaotic lives of young people through persistent and compassionate mentoring. Since 1985, Youth at Risk has committed to transforming the lives of disadvantaged youth who exhibit maladaptive behaviors such as truancy, violence, gang membership, physical and verbal violence, and at-risk sexual activity." 
Accessed December 2013: 
- Claudette C. Faison, President & Executive Director, Youth At Risk
- Desiree Chinnery, Vice President J.P. Morgan
- Maurice Cohen, President, JMW Consultants Inc.
- Alan Haines, Vice Chair, Commodore Construction Corp
- Marianne Halvorsen CPCU, AIS Vice President Lockton
- Michael Hirschberg, Partner, Prophet Capital Management
- Sandeep Manchanda, Partner Ark Sciences Inc.
- Ari Paparo EVP Product Management Bazaarvoice
- Francesca Raminella Owner/Founder, Kaaral USA
- Marcos Rodriguez, Investor
- Matt Schoen, President MB Schoen & Associates Inc.