The Koch network (or Koch strategy group) is a network of "business and philanthropic leaders" dedicated to "defending our free society", by which they mean dismantling regulations on business and thwarting action on climate change.
"Twice a year our network meets to review strategies for combating the multitude of public policies that threaten to destroy America as we know it. These meetings have been critical in improving and expanding our efforts."
- June 2010, Aspen CO. Schedule, List of Attendees
- January 30-31 2011, Rancho Las Palmas Resort, Rancho Mirage, CA 
Articles and Resources
- ↑ Lee Fang (2010-10-20). MEMO: Health Insurance, Banking, Oil Industries Met With Koch, Chamber, Glenn Beck To Plot 2010 Election. ThinkProgress. Retrieved on 2010-10-31.
- ↑ Lee Fang (2011-01-27). Exclusive: Koch Industries Promises To Double Money Raised This Weekend, 40% Of Donors Will Be New. ThinkProgress. Retrieved on 2011-03-18. “At last year’s Koch fundraiser, Charles Koch promised to match every dollar committed by attendees. He raised $30 million dollars at the Aspen meeting in 2010, and hopes to do better this year, again matching every dollar raised with one of his own.”
Related SourceWatch Articles
- Koch Industries
- Koch Event 2010-06 Attendees
- Corbin Robertson
- Plants Need CO2
- Natural Resource Partners
- Charles Koch (2010-09-24). Koch letter of invitation to Jan. 2011 meeting in Rancho Mirage, CA. Koch Industries (posted on ThinkProgress). Retrieved on 2010-10-02.
- Lee Fang (2010-10-20). MEMO: Health Insurance, Banking, Oil Industries Met With Koch, Chamber, Glenn Beck To Plot 2010 Election. ThinkProgress. Retrieved on 2010-10-31.
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|