Center for Health Transformation
Center for Health Transformation (CHT), a think tank founded in 2003 in Washington, D.C., by former Speaker of the House Newt Gingrich as a project of the Gingrich Group, is a for-profit consultancy and membership organization "comprised of corporations and organizations that all have a vested interest in transforming health and healthcare," its website states.
The Center's "unparalleled network includes the highest opinion leaders and decision makers in the public and private sectors, top hospitals and health systems, disease advocacy groups, professional and industry associations, and leading research institutions," its website states.
Founding Charter Members
A Charter Member membership is "Open to any organization that pays the annual Charter membership fee" and entitles the member to, among other things, "Quarterly planning sessions for Charter members only"; "Invitation to Charter Member only retreats, summits and special events"; "Invitation to participate on the CHT Advisory Board Invitation for five (5) attendees at all CHT member meetings"; "Invitations to serve on panels"; and "Access to Newt Gingrich on your company’s strategy."
- BlueCross BlueShield Association
- Booz Allen Hamilton
- Cancer Treatment Centers of America
- Ford Motor Company
- Gallup Organization
- GE Healthcare
- General Motors Corporation
- Novo Nordisk
- Sutter Health
- UnitedHealth Group
A Platinum Member membership is "Open to any organization that pays the annual Platinum membership fee" and entitles the member to, among other things, "Invitation for three (3) attendees at all CHT member meetings" and "Limited access to Newt Gingrich on your company’s strategy."
- Barr Laboratories
- INTEGRIS Health
- Misys Center for Community Health Leadership
- WellPoint, Inc
A Premier Member membership is "Open to any organization that pays the annual Premier membership fee" and entitles the member to, among other things, "Invitation for two (2) attendees at all CHT member meetings Invitation(s) to participate in public panels" and "Participation in advisory groups and creating white papers that go to highest levels". No access to Newt Gingrich is mentioned.
- American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP)
- American Hospital Association (AHA)
- American Medical Group Association (AMGA)
- America's Health Insurance Plans (AHIP)
- Amylin Pharmaceuticals
- College of Healthcare Information Management Executives (CHIME)
- deCode genetics
- Georgia Hospital Association (GHA)
- Hospital Corporation of America (HCA)
- Inland Northwest Health Services (INHS)
- Intermountain Healthcare
- Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc.
- Kelly Services
- Medical Justice Services, Inc.
- Piedmont Healthcare
- Quest Diagnostics
- Quovadx, Inc.
- Saint Joseph’s Hospital
- SAP America
- Sheridan Healthcare
- Society for Neuroscience
- United Cerebral Palsy
- Wyeth Pharmaceuticals
- You Take Control, Inc
- Newt Gingrich and Nancy Desmond, The Art of Transformation (book and workbook).
1425 K Street, NW
Washington, DC 20005
Phone: 202 375-2001
Email: info AT healthtransformation.net
URL (Store): https://store.healthtransformation.net/
Related SourceWatch articles
- ↑ News Release: "Medical Justice Services Inc. Joins Center for Health Transformation," PRNewswire-USNewswire, September 24, 2007.
- ↑ Julia M. Johnson, "Health-care consultancy launching Missouri project," St. Louis Business Journal, September 28, 2007.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Membership, HealthTransformation.net.
- ↑ Nancy Desmond, "Statement Regarding the Nature of CHT Member Relationships," Center for Health Transformation, June 2007.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 Membership levels, HealthTransformation.net.
- News Release: "Center for Health Transformation Founder Newt Gingrich Calls on Congress to Pass a 'Clean' SCHIP Six-Month Extension," PRNewswire-USNewswire, September 19, 2007.