Andrei Illarionov is the chief economic Adviser to the President of the Russian Federation, Vladimir Putin, and an outspoken critic of the Kyoto climate change treaty.
- President of Russia, "Andrey Nikolayevich Illarionov: biography", Presidential Executive Office, accessed December 2004.
- "Factsheet: Andrei Illarionov", ExxonSecrets, 2004.
- "The Stars of Europe: Agenda setters: Andrei Illarionov", Businessweek, June 17, 2002.
- Andrei Illarionov, "Press conference", Moscow World Climate Change Conference, Alexander House, October 3, 2003.
- Andrei Illarionov, "On the Results of the Climate Change and Kyoto Protocol Seminar in Moscow", Comments at a press conference, Alexander House, July 8, 2004.
- Andrei Illarionov, "Kyoto's smoke screen imperils us all", Financial Times, November 15, 2004.
- Andrei Illarionov, "Andrei Illarionov: Protocol is just lots of hot air", The Australian, December 9, 2004.
- Philip Hopkins, "Kyoto kills growth, says Putin chief economist", The Age, December 9, 2004.