Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Findhorn Foundation "is the educational and organisational cornerstone of the Findhorn Community, and its work is based on the values of planetary service, co-creation with nature and attunement to the divinity within all beings." 
- "The Findhorn Foundation is an international centre for holistic education, helping to unfold a new human consciousness and create a sustainable, positive future.
- "The Findhorn Foundation was established in 1972 as an educational trust committed to teaching and demonstrating the essential truths inherent in all spiritual traditions. The pioneering work of its founders, Dorothy Maclean and Eileen and Peter Caddy, continues today in the Findhorn Foundation spiritual community and ecovillage, committed to the vision of a new culture that is inclusive and sustainable, and taking an active part within a widening network of like-minded organisations to create this change." Pdf
- Michael Barker, "Findhorn's Angels", Swans Commentary, November 5, 2012.
- "Findhorn in £2.3m Heriot-Watt University green energy research", BBC, 1 December 2012. (Edward Owens is heading the research)
- Arts Council for Moray
- HIE Moray
- Gaia Trust
- Global Ecovillage Network - Europe
- Hygeia Foundation
- Larson Legacy
- Lisette Schuitemaker
- Scottish Arts Council
- Susanne Mossinger
- Young United Kingdom Programme - Leaders of Tomorrow Ltd
Pdf Source (Pdf)
Accessed April 2011: 
- Michael Shaw (Chair to May 2009) – Partner in Biomatrix Water Technology LLP, engineering ecological wastewater treatment and bioremediation systems.
- Robin Alfred (Chair from May 2009) – Former Chair of Management and Founding Director of Findhorn Consultancy Service.
- Edward Posey OBE – Trustee of The Gaia Foundation, with projects to protect cultural and ecological diversity.
- Lady Diana Whitmore – Chair of the Psychosynthesis Trust, London.
- Janice Dolley – Executive Director of Wrekin Trust.
- Lisette Schuitemaker – Management and public relations consultant.
- Clive Kitson – Former Focaliser of the Foundation's Education department.
- Roger Collis – Co-founder of Lorian Association.
- Mari Hollander – Education Manager and Programme Coordinator for Findhorn Foundation College.
- Judith Bone – Co-Manager of Education and Deputy Chair of Management at the Findhorn Foundation.
- James Michael Shaw (Chairperson)
- Robin Alfred (Deputy Chairperson)
- Judith Bone
- Janice Eileen Dolley
- May East Pinheiro-Gibsone
- Clive Kitson
- Edward Posey
- Lisette Schuitemaker
- Lady *Diana Whitmore
Pdf Source (Pdf)
- 2005/06 Annual Report (Pdf)
- Eckhart Tolle's Findhorn Retreat: Stillness Amidst the World (2005)
Resources and articles
Related Sourcewatch articles
- Timothy Hass - former director of personnel
- Craig Gibsone, director of the Findhorn Foundation in the late 80s and early 90s
- Vance G. Martin - former Focalizer
- Sir George Trevelyan
- R. Ogilvie Crombie
- John Seed
- Nonviolent Peaceforce
- Corrine McLaughlin
- Gordon Davidson
- Sathirakoses Nagaprateepa Foundation
- Liz Hosken
- Sandra Kramer
- Vita de Waal
- Jonathan Dawson
- Daniel Greenberg
- Avon Mattison
- Gavin Morgan - volunteer
- Burt Lancaster, Hayley Mills and Shirley Maclaine - past supporters 
- Kevin Ryerson
- Ana Rhodes-Castro - Findhorn Foundation focaliser
- Findhorn Consultancy Service - http://www.findhornconsultancy.com
- Stanislav Grof
- Loren Stewart, Judy Buhler-McAllister, Lady Diana Whitmore, Mary Inglis, Nick Rose, Francois Duquesne, Michael Shaw (a partisan of Holotropic Breathwork), and Sabrina Dearborn (the wife of the workshop entrepreneur William Bloom). trustees
- Alan Watson Featherstone - member since 1978
- Malcolm Hollick
- Stan Stanfield
- Pracha Hutanuwatr
- Will Keepin
- Leona Graham-Elen
- Donald Keys
- Frances Edwards
- Anthony Brooke
- Lifebridge Foundation - grantee
- Shin-ichiro Terayama - fellow
- Mirabai Bush
- Sue Miles
- Ecopsychology UK
- Susannah Paterson 
- Ellen Hayakawa
- Michael Lindfield - former head of education
- Catharine Lucas
- Robert Gilman
- Sondra Rose
- Michael Baker (Findhorn)
- Carly Newfeld - early member
- Marion Leigh