McKesson Corporation, based in San Francisco, California, is the largest distributor of drugs in the U.S. According to Hoovers business website, McKesson "delivers prescription and generic drugs, as well as health and beauty care products, to retail and institutional pharmacies throughout the US and Canada. The company is also a major North American medical supplies wholesaler, providing medical and surgical equipment to alternate health care sites, such as doctors' offices, surgery centers, and long-term care facilities." 
Key executives and 2007 pay: 
- John H. Hammergren, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, $30,973,171 (also exercised $9,169,800 in options)
- Jeffrey C. Campbell, Chief Financial Officer, $7,465,070
- Paul C. Julian, Executive Vice President, $12,283,141 (also exercised $11,042,846 in options)
- Paul E. Kirincic, Executive Vice President, Human Resources
- Marc E. Owen, Executive Vice President, $4,496,177
- Pamela J. Pure, Executive Vice President, $6,114,594 (also exercised $3,469,395 in options)
Members of the Board of Directors: 
- M. Christine Jacobs, Also Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Theragenics Corporation
- Jane E. Shaw, Also a Director of Intel Corporation
- Wayne A. Budd, Also a Director of John Hancock
1 Post Street
San Francisco, CA 94104
Related SourceWatch articles
- McKesson Profile, Hoovers, accessed January 2008.
- 2006 PAC Summary Data, Open Secrets, accessed January 2008.
- McKesson lobbying expenses, Open Secrets, accessed January 2008.
- Executive Officers, McKesson, accessed January 2008.
- John H. Hammergren, Forbes, accessed January 2008.
- Jeffrey C Campbell, Forbes, accessed January 2008.
- Paul C Julian, Forbes, accessed January 2008.
- Marc E Owen, Forbes, accessed January 2008.
- Pamela J Pure, Forbes, accessed January 2008.
- Board of Directors, McKesson, accessed January 2008.
- Henry K. Lee, "Former McKesson CFO Indicted in Fraud", San Francisco Chronicle/CorpWatch, March 31, 2004.