This stub is a work-in-progress by the ScienceCorruption.com journalists's group. We are indexing the millions of documents stored at the San Francisco Uni's Legacy Tobacco Archive  With some entries you'll need to go to this site and type into the Search panel a (multi-digit) Bates number. You can search on names for other documents also. Send any corrections or additions to email@example.com
Baltazar Bacca was a lawyer and executive director of the Hispanic National Bar Association. He also conducted seminars on workplace smoking for the Tobacco Institute.
Documents & Timeline
- recruiting indoor air quality (ETS/ventilation) scientists.
- They have identified six additional ETS scientist who are now reviewing the scientific literature.
- testing the effectiveness of ACVA/HBI's advertising campaign and direct mail program. They are investigating the feasibility of broadcast ads.
- Litigation Program
- Lawyer John Fox is conducting legal seminars on workplace smoking - supposedly co-sponsored by Pillsbury Madison & Sutro with the Institute of Applied Management and Law
- Fox's associate Dennis Duffy will also conduct legal seminars
- Mario Obledo the ex-Executive Director of League of United Latin American Citizens (LULAC) will also conduct seminars
- Baltazar Bacca executive director of the Hispanic National Bar Association will also conduct seminars.
- Bestype Office Environments are promoting a workplace smoking program among architects
- Washington Legal Foundation will release their smoking policy research to the media to counter the BNA (?) claims.