Boise Cascade "manufactures engineered wood products, plywood, lumber, and particleboard and distributes a broad line of building materials, including wood products manufactured by the company’s wood products division. The company is privately owned and headquartered in Boise, Idaho." 
- W. Thomas Stephens - Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
Discover Which Corporations are the Biggest Violators of Environmental, Health and Safety Laws in the United States
Violation Tracker is the first national search engine on corporate misconduct covering environmental, health, and safety cases initiated by 13 federal regulatory agencies. Violation Tracker is produced by the Corporate Research Project of Good Jobs First. Click here to access Violation Tracker.
- Web: http://www.bc.com
Resources and articles
Related Sourcewatch articles
- Anne Armstrong - former board member
- John W. Madigan - former board member
- Rainforest Action Network
- Conservatives target the Rainforest Action Network
- Richard Goodmanson
- Home, Boise Cascade, accessed October 9, 2008.