Capital Research Center's National Advisory Board
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Richard V. Allen - President, Richard V. Allen Company, Washington, D.C. A member of the Council on National Policy since 1988 and former National Security Advisor to President Ronald Reagan (1980-1982). Allen is currently a senior (CSIS) first senior staff analyst and research principal from 1963 to 1966. He currently serves as a senior fellow at the Hoover Institution and a member of the CSIS Advisory Board as well as the Advisory board of the CRC.
- Dr. Larry Arnn - President, Hillsdale College, Hillsdale, Michigan.
- Dr. John Baden - Chairman, Foundation for Research on Economics and the Environment, Seattle, Washington.
- Linda Chavez - a former Reagan appointee president of the conservative Center for Equal Opportunity. Chavez was Bush's first choice for Secretary of Labour. Signatory to the PNAC .
- T. Kenneth Cribb Jr - President, Intercollegiate Studies Institute, Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania. Cribb "was Assistant to the President for Domestic Affairs in the Reagan Administration, serving as President Reagan's top advisor on domestic matters" .
- Midge Decter - Author, New York. Wife of Norman Podhoretz (one of the key forefathers of neoconservatism), She "continues to advocate hard-line policies from her perch at the neoconservative Institute on Religion and Public Life". Signed Founding statement of Principles of the Project for the New American Century. Board of Trustees of Heritage Foundation. Board of Overseers of Hoover Institution.
- Michael J. Horowitz - Senior Fellow, The Hudson Institute, Washington, D.C.
- Dr. Deal W. Hudson - Editor, Crisis and, as of April 2006, the Executive Director of the Morley Institute for Church and Culture. 
- Adam Meyerson - President, The Philanthropy Roundtable. Ex- Vice President for Educational Affairs, The Heritage Foundation.
- Michael Novak - George Frederick Jewett Chair in Religion and Public Policy, American Enterprise Institute.
- Kate O'Bierne -Senior Editor, National Review, Washington, DC
- P. J. O'Rourke - Author, Peterborough, New Hampshire
- Marvin Olasky - Editor, World Magazine, Austin, TX
- Sally Pipes - President, Pacific Research Institute, San Francisco.
- Menlo F. Smith - President, Sunmark Capital Corporation, St. Louis,
- Dr. Walter Williams - Professor of Economics, George Mason University Fairfax, Virginia; serves on advisory boards of: Landmark Legal Foundation, Institute of Economic Affairs, Cato Institute, Heritage Foundation and others .
- Thomas S. Winter - Editor-in-Chief, Human Events, Washington, D.C.
- Robert L. Woodson, Sr - President, National Center for Neighborhood Enterprise Washington, D.C.