Jump to navigation Jump to search
Cold fusion is a hypothetical type of nuclear reaction that would occur at, or near, room temperature, compared with temperatures in the millions of degrees that is required for "hot" fusion.
- DONALD PROTHERO, "WHEN COLD FUSION WAS HOT", skepticblog, Aug 22 2012.
Books about the cold fusion fiasco
- Fire from Ice : Searching for the Truth Behind the Cold Fusion Furor by Dr. Eugene Mallove.
- Nuclear Transmutation: The Reality of Cold Fusion by Tadahiko Mizuno, et al.
- Rotational Physics : The Principles of Energy (Rotational Physics and Philosophy Series) by Myrna M. Milani.
- Cold Fusion : The Scientific Fiasco of the Century by John R. Huizenga.
- A Dialogue on Chemically Induced Nuclear Effects : A Guide for the Perplexed About Cold Fusion by Nate Hoffman.
- Too Hot to Handle : The Race for Cold Fusion by Frank Close.
- Anti Gravity on a Disk by Frank Znidarsic, Trina Petney(Editor).
- Bad Science : The Short Life and Weird Times of Cold Fusion by Gary Taubes.
- Cold Fusion : A Challenge to United States Science Policy by Lyndon H. Jr Larouche.
- Cold Fusion : The Making of a Scientific Controversy by F. David Peat.
- Cold Fusion Impact in the Enhanced Energy Age/Book and Disk by Hal Fox.
- Cold Fusion: The Secret Energy Revolution by Antony Sutton
- Physics of reacting particle swarms II : the Muon-catalyzed cold fusion cycle by R. E. Robson.