Jump to navigation Jump to search
"The Crafts Council's goal is to make the UK the best place to make, see, collect and learn about contemporary craft." 
Accessed November 2013: 
- Joanna Foster (Relate) CBE: Chair
- Geoffrey Crossick: Chair Elect, Crafts Council. Director of the Arts & Humanities Research Council’s Cultural Value Project.
- Andrew Harrison: Deputy Chair & Trustee, Crafts Council. Andrew has recently set up an independent consultancy firm, Spaces That Work Ltd.
- Chris McIntyre: Chair, Finance & Business Committee, Crafts Council. Dean of Cultural Affairs and Director of UHArts at the University of Hertfordshire
- Jules Campbell: Chair, Audit Committee, Crafts Council. Head of International Development , SJ Berwin LLP
- Michael Eden: Maker Trustee. Ceramist
- Shelly Goldsmith: Maker Trustee. Textile Artist
- Andrea Nixon: Trustee. Executive Director, Tate Liverpool
- Elizabeth Ogilvie-Smith: Trustee. Associate Fellow at Oxford University's Saïd Business School (as Elizabeth Paris)
- Brigid Rentoul: Trustee. Head of Legal at Winton Capital Management Limited, a scientific investment management company
- Beverley Rider: Trustee. Architectural Interior Designer
- Peter Ting: Maker Trustee. Ceramist