Employee Ownership Association
"Recognised by policy makers as the voice of co-owned business in the UK, the Employee Ownership Association is a network of more than a hundred and fifty companies with anything from significant to majority employee ownership, or plans to become co-owned.
"Formed in 1979, the Association’s role is to serve and represent its member companies, and promote the spread of employee ownership in the UK economy.
"The Association’s members include long standing employee owned companies such as John Lewis Partnership, Scott Bader, Swann-Morton and Tullis Russell; internationally successful companies such as CH2MHill, Mott MacDonald, Unipart and Arup; Gripple Ltd, Circle, Childbase Partnership, AG Parfetts & Sons, Baxi Partnership, Wilkin & Sons and other successful enterprises from a spread of sectors.
"The Association is wholly independent, has no political affiliation and enjoys the support of all three main Parties." 
- Director of Communications: Sam Dowling
BOARD OFFICERS (at July 2013)
- Chair: Simon Fowler, Managing Director, John Lewis Oxford Street
- Deputy Chair: Terry Hill CBE, Chair of Trustees, Arup Group
- Deputy Chair: Mike Thompson OBE, Chief Executive, Childbase
- Company Secretary: tbc
- A complete list of Board Members can be seen here.
- Charlie Mayfield, Chairman, John Lewis Partnership
Accessed October 2013: 
- Iain Hasdell, Chief Executive, Employee Ownership Association
- Hugh Facey, MBE, Chairman, Gripple
- Simon Fowler, Managing Director, John Lewis Oxford Street
- Andrew Gunn, former Chairman, Scott Bader
- Terry Hill, Chair of Trustee Board, Arup Group
- Stephen May, former Personnel Director, John Lewis Partnership
- Steve Parfett, Executive Chairman, Parfetts
- Chris Parr, Group Chief Executive, Tullis Russell Group
- Mike Thompson, Chief Executive, Childbase
EOA is proud to have the support of these eminent public figures who have accepted the honorary position of Vice President of the Association:
- Lord Best OBE, Cross-Bencher, President, Local Government Association, former Director of the Joseph Rowntree Foundation
- Vince Cable MP, Secretary of State for Business, Innovation & Skills
- Dame Julia Cleverdon, CBE, Vice President and former Chief Executive, Business in the Community
- Philippa Foster Back OBE, Chief Executive, Institute of Business Ethics
- Ram Gidoomal CBE, Patron, Employability Forum
- John Neill CBE, Chief Executive, Unipart Group
- Polly Toynbee, Guardian columnist, President of the Social Policy Forum
- Richard Wilkinson, author, ‘The Spirit Level’; Emeritus Professor, University of Nottingham