The Gandhi Project "is made up of three dimensions that highlight the way of life and philosophy of Mohandas K. Gandhi. The endeavor is not limited to a one-time event of the screening of the Gandhi film, but rather a countrywide effort spearheaded by a network of Palestinian NGOs hosting hundreds of screenings across the West Bank and Gaza." 
- The film was "dubbed into Arabic by Palestinian filmmaker, Hanna Elias (www.TheOliveHarvest.com)."
- "The Gandhi Project is administered by Relief International-Schools Online (www.ri.org; www.schoolsonline.org) in partnership with Palestinian non-governmental and community-based organizations." 
Gandhi Network 
- Relief International - Schools OnLine:
- Panorama: Panorama - the Palestinian Center for the Dissemination of Democracy & Community
- Palestinian Youth Union
- Palestinian Agricultural Relief Committees (PARC) were founded in 1983 by a group of
- Website: http://www.gandhiproject.org
Resources and articles
- Jonathan Cook, "Nonviolent protest offers little hope for Palestinians", International Herald Tribune, August 31, 2004.
- Larry Chin, "The Gandhi Project: Philanthropy or the pacification of Arab opposition?", Online Journal, April 15, 2005.