Give Peace a Chance Coalition
Give Peace a Chance Coalition (GPAC), "a non profit community-based organization dedicated to educating the general public, particularly African Americans, on the economic, political and moral ramifications of U.S. foreign policy as it affects Africa and Africans in the Diaspora." 
GPAC Delegation to Sudan 
- Mr. Hodari Abdul-Ali - Executive Director, Give Peace a Chance Coalition (GPAC), Washington
- Mr. William Reed - Outreach Coordinator, Give Peace a Chance Coalition (GPAC), Washington, D.C. *Mr. Samuel Bilal - Reporter, Muslim Journal Newspaper, Chicago, IL
- Mr. Michael Davis - Executive Director, Universal Human Rights Network, Washington, D.C.
- Mr. Ademah Hackshaw - President & CEO, Hackshaw Communications, Atlanta
- Ms. Jacqueline Kakembo - President, African and American Women's Association (AAWA), Columbia
- Ms. Monica Morgan - Photo-journalist Michigan Chronicle Newspaper, Ebony, Jet, Sister2Sister and Detroit News, Detroit, MI
- Mr. James Mtume - Talk Show Host, WRKS-FM, New York, N.Y.
- Mr. Bilal-Sunni Ali - Talk Show Host, WRFG-FM, Atlanta, GA
- Ms. Rahiel Tesfamariam - Editor, Washington (DC) Informer Newspaper
- Ms. Shawna Tobechukwu - Reporter - Insight News, Minneapolis, MN
- Mr. Tobechi Tobechukwu - Photographer - Insight News, Minneapolis, MN
Resources and articles
- , , accessed August 20, 2007.
- African American Leadership Delegation..., UNIRIGHTS, accessed August 20, 2007.