H2O Africa Foundation
The H2O Africa Foundation "represents an unprecedented collaboration. The Foundation was launched in conjunction with Running the Sahara, the expedition and film project produced by LivePlanet and Independent Producers Alliance. It was co-founded by Matt Damon along with Producers Larry Tanz, Keith Quinn and Marc Joubert, Executive Producer Jim Van Eerden, Co-Executive Producer Paul Brooks and RTS Expedition leader, Charlie Engle.
"While the H2O Africa Foundation has been dissolved, Water.org carries forward its mission...
"Matt Damon, Charlie Engle, Kevin Lin and Canadian Ray Zahab served as Spokespersons for the Foundation. Van Eerden served as Chairman of the Board of Directors, and Quinn served as the Director of Media. Richard Klopp, who spent his childhood years in Africa and is currently completing his PhD studies at the Indiana University Center for Philanthropy, was the Foundation's Executive Director. The Foundation was greatly aided by its Advisory Board, including leading water activists."" 
Accessed November 2010: 
- Jeffrey D. Sachs, Director of The Earth Institute at Columbia University and Author of The End of Poverty
- Malcolm S. Morris, CEO of Stewart Title Co. and Chairman of the Millennium Water Alliance and Living Water International
- Gary White, CEO of Water.org
- Joey Adler, President of Diesel Canada and Founder of One x One
- Jonathan Greenblatt, Co-founder of Ethos Water
- Patrick Cruickshank, Managing Director