Mary Evelyn Tucker
Mary Evelyn Tucker "is Senior Lecturer and Research Scholar of Religion at Yale University, USA and Co-Director of the Forum on Religion and Ecology. Along with John Grim, she coordinated a ten-conference series on World Religions and Ecology at Harvard’s Center for the Study of World Religions. Together they now direct the Forum on Religion and Ecology (FORE). Tucker has been a committee member of the Interfaith Partnership for the Environment at the United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP) since 1986 and is vice president of the American Teilhard Association. Author of many books on religion and ecology, she has recently published Worldly Wonder: Religions Enter Their Ecological Phase (Open Court Press, 2003). She is the co-editor of books on ecological views of Buddhism, Confucianism, and Hinduism. She has published the volume Confucian Spirituality co-edited with Tu Weiming, and her newest book, The Record of Great Doubts: The Philosophy of Ch’i, is forthcoming." 
- Cofounder, Thomas Berry Foundation
- Director, Toward Ecological Civilization 
- Global Council on Spirituality & Deep Ecology, World Commission on Global Consciousness and Spirituality
- International Board of Consultants, Global Ethics and Religion Forum
- Council Member, Earth Charter International 
- Advisory Board, Orion Magazine 
- Advisory Council, Garrison Institute 
- Organizer, Beyond Sustainability 
- Editorial Board, Solutions Journal 
- Global Advisory Committee, Women and the Green Economy 
Resources and articles
Related Sourcewatch articles
- Mary Evelyn Tucker, Schumacher College, accessed January 9, 2009.
- Toward Ecological Civilization Board, organizational web page, accessed August 24, 2017.
- Council, Earth Charter, accessed February 17, 2009.
- Orion Magazine Advisors, organizational web page, accessed April 25, 2012.
- Advisory Council, Garrison Institute, accessed December 2, 2011.
- Home, Beyond Sustainability, accessed December 12, 2011.
- Solutions Journal Editorial Board, organizational web page, accessed June 18, 2013.
- Earth Day Women and the Green Economy, organizational web page, accessed December 21, 2013.