Paul Gilding is a former director of Greenpeace Australia and later Greenpeace International. After a falling out with Greenpeace International he returned to Australia and established Ecos Corporation, a company that advises corporations on environmental issues. Ecos advised companies such as DuPont, Ford, Anglo American, Diageo, ANZ and IAG. Gilding headed the company until it was sold in 2008.
- Regional director, Prince of Wales's Business & Sustainability Programme 
- Fellow, Institute for Sustainability Leadership 
- Advisory Board, The Climate Mobilization 
- Email: paulgilding AT me.com
Related SourceWatch Articles
- Paul Gilding, "The Business Case for Not Greenwashing" in Toby Mohr, Reputation or Reality?: A Discussion Paper on Grenwash & Corporate Sustainability, Total Environment Centre, 2005.
- Amanda Hodge, "Carr forced to warm to nuclear option", The Australian, June 4, 2005.
- Michael Freedman, "From Red to Green: Paul Gilding once ran Greenpeace and fought Big Business. Now he works for some of the biggest companies in the world", Forbes, October 31, 2005.
- Tom Friedman, The Inflection Is Near?, New York Times, March 7, 2009.