Ecos Corporation is an environmental public affairs company founded in 1995 in Sydney, Australia.
In 2007 the company's founder, Paul Gilding, announced a restructuring including:
- becoming the full owner of the energy efficiency services company Easy Being Green;
- rebadging its corporate advisory work as Ecos Strategy "with the tagline 'The Business of Climate and Sustainability'" and headed up by former Sydney Morning Herald reporter Murray Hogarth and Jenni Whitnall;
- and "restructuring of Ecos Corporation itself "into what we call the 'Ecos System' and a number of initiatives to grow this 'system' into a group of synergistic activities focused on real and short term impact on sustainability ... The sharp focus of this system will be on short-term cuts in CO2." 
- Alan Tate (former director)
Ecos Corporation Pty Ltd
Level 14, 309 Kent St
Sydney NSW 2000
Tel: +61 2 9557 9888
Fax: +61 2 9557 8851
E-mail: sydney AT ecoscorp.com
- Paul Gilding, "A message from Paul Gilding about developments at Ecos and Easy Being Green", July 17, 2007.
- Sharon Beder, "Through the Revolving Door: From Greenpeace to Big Business", PR Watch, Volume 6 Number 3, 3nd quarter 1999.
- Sharon Beder, "Ecos Corp's "Win-Win" Spin for Corporate Environmentalism", PR Watch, Volume 9 Number 2, 2nd quarter 2002.