Richard Dawkins "has established himself as a biological guru" with the publication of books detailing and expanding upon Darwinian theory, according to Times Literary Supplement contributor Stephen R. L. Clark. Wired Magazine says this "Revolutionary Evolutionist" is "the first true ethologist of the gene". Richard Dawkins "has been concerned to convince the literate public that they must now take evolutionary theory seriously as the context within which to think about ourselves and the world," writes Clark "and he strives to bring his theories to an audience of lay readers through comprehensible analogies and clear writing."" 
In 2006 he founded the Richard Dawkins Foundation for Reason and Science. His website is: http://richarddawkins.net
- Supporter, New College of the Humanities
- Patron, Gorilla Organization 
- Editorial Board, Skeptic Magazine 
- Fellow, Committee for Skeptical Inquiry 
- Co-vice President, Interact Worldwide 
- TED Brain Trust, TED 
In a March 2008 interview, Chris Hedges answered the question: "So you think that Hitchens, Dawkins and Harris are just shills for a neocon agenda?" By noting: "Well, Dawkins is a little different, because he's British. But looking at our own homegrown version of new atheism, yes. Hitchens and Harris do for the neocon agenda in a secular way what the religious right does in a so-called religious way." 
- A. J. Chien, "The New Atheism", Znet, September 10, 2007.
- Alan MacLeod, "Radical Islam, Richard Dawkins, and the New Atheist Fundamentalists", State of Nature, July 2013.
- Nietzsche contra Dawkins, 2014.
Resources and articles
Related Sourcewatch articles
- Mark E. Mathis
- Robert Winston
- John Maynard Smith
- Peter Medawar
- Ioan Thomas
- Peter Brunet
- Robert Creed
- Michael Norton-Griffiths
- W. D. Hamilton
- Mike Cullen
- Desmond Morris
- Home, Richard Dawkins, accessed September 16, 2008.
- Patrons and Trustees, Gorilla Organization, accessed June 11, 2010.
- Skeptic Magazine Board, organizational web page, accessed May 16, 2012.
- Committee for Skeptical Inquiry Fellows and Staff, organizational web page, accessed May 16, 2012.
- Trustees, Interact Worldwide, accessed September 16, 2008.
- TED Brain Trust, TED, accessed April 1, 2010.
- I don't believe in atheists, Salon, accessed September 16, 2008.