California Institute of Technology
California Institute of Technology (CALTECH) is located in Pasadena, California.
California Institute of Technology does animal testing.
Facility information, progress reports & USDA-APHIS reports
For links to copies of a facility's U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA)-Animal Plant Health Inspection (APHIS) reports, other information and links, see also Facility Reports and Information: California Institute of Technology, Pasadena, CA .
USDA AWA reports
As of May 26, 2009, the USDA began posting all inspection reports for animal breeders, dealers, exhibitors, handlers, research facilities and animal carriers by state. See also USDA Animal Welfare Inspection Reports.
Personnel & board
- Jean-Lou Chameau - President
- Robert C. Bonner - Senior Partner, Sentinel HS Group, LLC
- Brigitte M. Bren - President CEO, International Strategic Planning
- John E. Bryson - Chairman & CEO, Retired, Edison International
- Jean-Lou Chameau - President, CALTECH
- Milton M. Chang - Managing Director, Incubic Venture Capital
- John S. Chen - Chairman, CEO & President, Sybase, Inc.
- Robert B. Chess - Chairman, Nektar Therapeutics
- Lounette M. Dyer - Entrepreneur
- Gilad I. Elbaz - Founder, Factual, Inc.
- William T. Gross - Chairman and Founder, Idealab
- Frederick J. Hameetman - Chairman, Cal-American
- Robert T. Jenkins
- Peter D. Kaufman - Chairman & CEO, Glenair, Inc.
- Jon Faiz Kayyem - Managing Partner, Osmetech plc
- Louise Kirkbride - Board Member, State of California, Contractors State License Board
- Kent Kresa - Chairman Emeritus, Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Jon B. Kutler - Chairman & CEO, Admiralty Partners, Inc.
- Louis J. Lavigne, Jr. - Management Consultant, Lavigne Groupe
- David Li Lee - Managing General Partner, Clarity Partners, L.P.
- York Liao - Managing Director, Winbridge Company Ltd.
- Alexander Lidow - CEO, EPC Corporation
- Ronald K. Linde - Independent Investor & Chair, Ronald & Maxine Linde Foundation, Founder & former CEO, Environdyne Industries, Inc.
- Shirley M. Malcom - Director, Education & Human Resources Programs, American Association for the Advancement of Science
- Deborah D. McWhinney - President, Citi Personal Wealth Management , Citigroup, Inc.
- Richard Merkin - Founder & CEO, Heritage Provider Network
- Elon R. Musk - CEO & CTO, SpaceX
- Philip M. Neches - Chairman, Foundation Ventures LLC
- Patrick H. Nettles, Jr. - Executive Chairman, Ciena Corporation
- Peter Norton - President, Norton Family Office
- Ronald L. Olson - Senior Partner, Munger, Tolles & Olson
- Stephen R. Onderdonk - President & CEO (Retired), Econolite Control Products, Inc
- Pedro J. Pizarro - Executive Vice President, Power Operations, Southern California Edison
- Sally Kristen Ride - President & CEO, Sally Ride Science
- Nelson C. Rising - CEO, Maguire Properties
- Stephen A. Ross - Professor of Finance & Economics, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Chairman, Compensation Valuation, Inc.
- James F. Rothenberg - Chairman & Principal Executive Officer, Capital Research & Management Co.
- Kevin W. Sharer - Chairman, President & CEO, Amgen Corporation
- Marc I. Stern - Vice Chairman & Interim CEO, TCW Group, Inc.
- Donald W. Tang - CEO, CSIP Group
- Charles R. Trimble - Arbor Vita Corporation
- Lewis W. van Amerongen - LvA Enterprises Incorporated
- Gayle E. Wilson - Non-profit Consultant
- Jay S. Wintrob - President & CEO, AIG Domestic Life and Retirement Services, Inc.
- Suzanne H. Woolsey - Corporate Governance Consultant
- Gordon M. Binder - Managing Director, Coastview Capital
- Harold Brown (President Emeritus) - Counselor, Center for Strategic & International Studies (CSIS)
- William H. Davidow - Founding Partner, Mohr Davidow Ventures
- Thomas E. Everhart - President Emeritus, CIT
- Arthur L. Goldstein - Chairman & CEO (retired), Ionics, Incorporated
- Sidney Harman
- Shirley M. Hufstedler - Senior Counsel, Morrison & Foerster
- Bobby R. Inman - Professor, Lyndon B. Johnson School of Public Affairs, University of Texas, Austin
- A. Michael Lipper - President & CEO, Lipper Advisory Services
- Stanley R. Rawn, Jr. - Private Investor
- Stewart A. Resnick - Chairman, Roll International Corporation
- Walter L. Weisman - Non-profit Consultant
- Virginia V. Weldon - Sr. VP, Public Policy (Retired), Monsanto, Inc.
- George L. Argyros - Chairman & CEO, Arnel & Affiliates
- Stephen D. Bechtel, Jr. - Chairman (Retired), Bechtel Group, Inc.
- G. Patricia Beckman - Community Leader
- Donald L. Bren - Chairman, Irvine Company
- Eli Broad - Founder, Broad Foundations
- Walter Burke - Treasurer, Sherman Fairchild Foundation, Inc.
- Jewel Plummer Cobb - President Emeritus, CIT, Fullerton
- Harry M. Conger - Chairman & CEO Emeritus, Homestake Mining Co.
- Richard P. Cooley - Chairman (Retired), Seafirst Bank
- Camilla C. Frost - Trustee, Chandler Trust, Director & Secretary-Treasurer, Chandis Securities Company
- Philip M. Hawley - Chairman, P.M. Hawley, Inc.
- William F. Kieschnick - President & CEO (Retired), Atlantic Richfield Company
- Gordon Moore (Chairman Emeritus) - Chairman Emeritus, Intel Corporation
- Sidney R. Petersen - Chairman & CEO (Retired), Getty Oil Company
- Simon Ramo - Co-founder & Director Emeritus, TRW Inc.
- Arthur Rock - Principal, Arthur Rock & Company
- Benjamin M. Rosen (Chairman Emeritus) - Chairman Emeritus, Compaq Computer Corporation
- Richard M. Rosenberg - Chairman & CEO (Retired), Bank of America, Inc.
- Robert J. Schultz - Vice Chairman (Retired), General Motors, Inc.
- Mary L. Scranton - Non-profit Consultant
- Dennis Stanfill - Private Investor
- Charles H. Townes - Professor of Physics, University of California, Berkeley
- Albert D. Wheelon
Articles & sources
- Alice Huang
- Animal testing
- Federally Funded Research and Development Centers
- Lew Allen, Jr.
- National Institutes of Health
- National Primate Research Center System
- The Foundation Center
- The Reform Institute
- U.S. Government's War on Animals
- ↑ Facility Reports and Information: Facility Reports and Information: California Institute of Technology, Pasadena, CA, Stop Animal Experimentation NOW!, accessed February 2011
- ↑ Trustees, California Institute of Technology, accessed June 2010
- CALTECH At a Glance, California Institute of Technology, accessed February 2011