Steven F. Hayward
Steven F. Hayward is a resident scholar at the American Enterprise Institute (www.aei.org) in Washington, D.C., and a senior fellow at the Pacific Research Institute (www.pacific-research.org) in San Francisco.
"Hayward writes frequently on a wide range of issues, including environmentalism, law, economics, and public policy, and has published dozens of articles in scholarly and popular journals. His work has appeared in National Review, New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Reason, The Weekly Standard, Policy Review, and Chicago Tribune. He is a Weyerhauser Scholar at the American Enterprise Institute, an adjunct fellow of the John Ashbrook Center and a former Bradley Fellow at the Heritage Foundation, Weaver Fellow of the Intercollegiate Studies Institute, Earhart Fellow, and Olive Garvey Fellow of the Mont Pelerin Society." -- Pacific Research Institute
- Advisory Board, Committee for a Constructive Tomorrow 
- Director, Property and Environment Research Center 
- Jimmy's Party, Washington Times, May 21, 2004.
- The Carter-Chavez Connection, FrontPagemag.com, August 26, 2004.
- The Real Jimmy Carter: How Our Worst Ex-President Undermines American Foreign Policy, Coddles Dictators and Created the Party of Clinton and Kerry
- Churchill on Leadership
- The Age of Reagan: The Fall of the Old Liberal Order 1964-1980
- "Steven F. Hayward", American Enterprise Institute
Resources and articles
Related Sourcewatch articles
- SEPP - Taylor is found four times on the SEPP website
- S. Fred Singer
- Kent Jeffreys
- Alexis de Tocqueville Institution
- Cesar Conda