Jefferson Consulting Group
Jefferson Consulting Group is a Washington D.C.-based lobbying firm that specialises in "federal marketing", consulting to government, lobbying, PR and Privacy and Data Management. ("Federal marketing" is helping clients win access to the government contracting market).
"For our industry clients, by developing the right message, the right approach and providing proper positioning and targeted advocacy, we can create a demand for their products and services in a world of shrinking budgets and increased competition. We provide full service Washington Office representation and lobbying services to support the business objectives of our clients," their website states. 
In an interview with The Hill in September 2005 the company's founder Julie Susman said that the firm had a total of 45 employees, an increase of ten over the last two years. Susman said that revenue could grow by as much as 30 percent this year. 
- Julia T. Susman - President and Chief Executive Officer
- Robert J. Thompson - Chairman
- Joseph R. Wright - Senior Advisor
- Hugh P. Mackrell - Chief Operating Officer
- Allan V. Burman - President, Jefferson Solutions and Senior VP
- Margaret Alston - Vice President, Jefferson Data Strategies
- Nathanial M. Cavallini - Vice President
- Gary E. Clayton - Founder and CEO, Jefferson Data Strategies
- Kathy P. Conrad - Senior Vice President
- Ann DiCamillo - Director
- Craig E. Durkin - Vice President
- Katie Hirning - Senior Vice President
- B. Timothy Leeth - Vice President
- Angela Voyiaziakis McNamara - Vice President
- Michelle C. McWhinney - President, Jefferson Communications and VP
- Roanne Shaddox - Vice President, Jefferson Data Strategies
- Barbara J. Stansfield - Director
- Abby Stewart - Director
- Amy Talley - Director, Jefferson Communications
- Jennifer Tress - Director
- Ed Wagner - ChiefTechnologyOfficer, Jefferson Data Strategies
- Accenture LLP
- Altarum Institute
- American Management Systems
- Apple Computer, Inc.
- BAE Systems
- Barr Laboratories, Inc.
- Chart Industries, Inc.
- Children First America
- Computer Sciences Corporation
- Corda Technologies, Inc.
- Dallas Area Rapid Transit
- Data Computer Corporation of America
- Delta Dental Plan of California
- DynPort Vaccine Company, LLC
- First Consulting Group
- First Data Corp.
- Flex Products, Inc.
- The Fluency Group
- Franklin Covey, Inc.
- Golden Rule Insurance Company
- Government of the District of Columbia
- GRC International, Inc.
- Group Decision Support Services, Inc.
- HealthNet Federal Services
- Help One Student to Succeed
- Hydration Technologies
- ID Analytics
- Insurance Information Exchange
- Kellogg Brown and Root
- Lifemark/ Evercare
- Lockheed Martin
- Los Alamos National Laboratory
- Mid Atlantic Medical Services, Inc. (MAMSI)
- MAXIMUS, Incorporated
- Meridian Medical
- Mitsubishi Electric America
- National Marrow Donor Program
- Northrop Grumman
- Nuclear Energy Institute
- OSI Systems, Inc.
- Pfizer, Inc.
- Philips Medical Systems
- Priority Fulfillment Services, Inc.
- Privacy Council, Inc.
- QTC Management, Inc.
- Reed Elsevier
- Science Applications International Corporation (SAIC)
- Sentara Enterprises
- Skydex Technologies, Inc.
- St. Vincents Catholic Medical Centers of New York
- Talgo, S.A.
- TIC Enterprises
- Titan Systems Corporation
- United Network for Organ Sharing
- United States Government
- Bureau of Census
- Bureau of Industry and Security
- Department of the Army
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Defense
- Department of Education
- Department of Energy
- Department of the Navy
- Department of State
- Department of Treasury
- Department of Veteran Affairs
- Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)
- Federal Highway Administration (FHWA)
- Internal Revenue Service
- National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- Naval Seas Systems Command (NAVSEA)
- Office of the Secretary of Defense
- Patent and Trademark Office
- Small Business Administration
- Universal Hardwood Flooring LP LLLP
1401 K Street, NW Suite 900
Washington, DC 20005
Telephone: (202) 626-8550
Facsimile: (202) 626-8578
Email: contact AT jeffersonconsulting.com
- Jim Snyder, "Lobbying firms branch out to conquer new territory", The Hill, September 20, 2005.