Limited Brands, Inc., based in Columbus, Ohio, sells clothing for men and women and also personal care products, mainly in the United States and Canada. In 2002, it changed its name from The Limited, Inc. and has recently gotten rid of its Express and The Limited clothing stores. Its brand of stores include Victoria's Secret, La Senza (in Canada), and Bath & Body Works. Other brands are C.O. Bigelow and White Barn Candle Co. It also owns clothing maker MAST Industries. Chairman Leslie H. Wexner and his family own about 13% of the company.  
Limited Brands gave $177,500 to federal candidates in the 2006 election through its political action committee - 23% to Democrats, 74% to Republicans, and 3% ($5,000) to independent Joseph Lieberman (I-CT). 
|Key executives and 2007 pay:||Options
|Leslie H. Wexner, Founder, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer||$6,560,000||N/A|
|Sharen Jester Turney, Chief Executive Officer of Victoria's Secret||$2,900,000||$2,630,000|
|Jay Margolis, Group President of Apparel||$3,020,000||$0|
|Martyn R. Redgrave, Chief Administrative Officer||$2,270,000||$0|
Selected members of the Board of Directors: 
- E. Gordon Gee, President, Ohio State University
- Dennis S. Hersch, Managing Director, J.P. Morgan Securities, Inc.
- William R. Loomis, Jr., Investor
3 Limited Parkway
Columbus, OH 43230
- Limited Brands Profile, Hoovers, accessed November 2007.
- Limited Brands Profile, Yahoo Finance, accessed November 2007.
- Contact page, Limited Brands, accessed November 2007.
- 2006 PAC Summary Data, Open Secrets, accessed November 2007.
- Limited Brands lobbying expenses, Open Secrets, accessed November 2007.
- Limited Brands Key Executives, Yahoo Finance, accessed November 2007.
- Leslie H Wexner, Forbes, accessed November 2007.
- Board of Directors, Limited Brands, accessed November 2007.