The following was removed from the main page of this article by CMD Staff for further review:
FrontPageMag.com is a neo-conservative magazine founded by ex-Marxist (Trokskyite) turned neo-conservative activist David Horowitz. FrontPage's output ranges from old-fashioned red-baiting and neocon punditry, to pushing pro-Likud zionist propaganda.
Increasingly the following organizations share writers or principals. For example, FrontPage will carry articles about universities/professors. Campus-Watch shortly afterwards will carry the same articles. Daniel Pipes writes for both websites. Similarly, there is a wide overlap with DiscoverTheNetwork.
Flak and Smear Campaigns
- FrontPageMagazine: attacks the Heinz Endowments Attacked the philanthropy of Teresa Heinz Kerry. 
- Attacked Purdue Univ. Prof. Harry Targ stating that: "The Peace Studies program at Purdue is designed to indoctrinate unsuspecting undergraduates in the views that have made Targ a Communist." 
- Promoted "Stop the Madrassa Community Coalition," which sought to shut down Khalil Gibran International Academy in New York City for its teaching of Arabic language and culture. 
- Wajahat Ali, Eli Clifton, Matthew Duss, Lee Fang, Scott Keyes, and Faiz Shakir, Fear Inc.: The Roots of the Islamophobia Network in America, CAB, August 2011.
- Paul de Rooij, "Undermining Civil Society: David Horowitz's Corrosive Projects", CounterPunch, April 11, 2005. Contains an overview and analysis of FrontPage magazine, and it purpose in propaganda.
End Page Excerpt
The phrase attacked is appropiate due to the critical and inflammatory nature of the article cited (if calling someone a communist doesn't strike anyone as an 'attack' well). Profiled implies a somehow neutral take on a person, like A7E's Biography or a general reader biography. Thats not the case here.